Frightening - guess

 Frightening. It's frightening me what I have got in my head. I am thinking about something that I should not. Suddenly, out of nowhere I feel I am wrong. I have felt this before too. But this time, people's faces are coming into my head. Not any people, it's (it was) my friends' faces. The ones I love and care. People are asking what's wrong with me. It's not like the usual wrongs I think of. Or maybe it is. I love myself and there's no stopping it. It's only me who can be me. (applies to every single individual)

The thought says, I have friends more than I need of when I need only one to talk about anything important. (who said so; the thought I guess). I feel like I am blabbering. I feel abnormal. It's not the first time. Just so the thought says so, I can't be wrong. I know who I am. I can't be wrong about anything important when I talk to my friends. I don't talk altogetherly (no such word). Letting heavy things out of my mind makes me able to think. To think of happiness. I trust my friends. I am an open person. Sometimes I am rude. I don't care what others think of my words when I am rude. Everything happens for a reason. I guess.

Comments